Adventures ahoy...

...


Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 15 months.

Happy 15 months Madison!
Your such a little blessing. I didn't realize that you would grow up so fast from a baby who relied on me for everything into a little one that is now exploring and able to talk to me and let me know what you want!You are able to tell me when you want to eat, what you want, as well as able to be say hi, mama, dada, baba (blanket), and grandma on command :) Plus you love to go outside on the balcony and watch to people watch which I adore you so much.

You even surprised me today by taking the nursing pump and your cup full of juice taking your juice and somehow inserting it into the pump, later showing me the results after. Oh my gosh, you just cracked me up and I couldn't stop laughing. Oh my, Madison I love you :)



'Check this out mom.'

She's figuring it out here :)

The final result.


Your such a little gift, I don't think you realize it baby girl :) 
I love you!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment