Adventures ahoy...

...


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mama's day.

As my second Mother's day approaches, I can't help but reflect on the past year with how things have changed. All the responsibilities seem to fall on my shoulder in the household with laundry, cleaning house, and keeping up with Madison, the toddler-on top of that, I am a full time student and the stress has been overwhelming for me especially lately. As Mother's day is tomorrow, I wish I could ask for a day to just relax, but I can't. Instead I'll be prepping for a midterm bright and early Monday morning (boo, I know), but I just don't know what to feel anymore. My emotions have been on a roller coaster lately with everything, I need a break from it all and sit back and reflect on what I have in my life with my little family with Madison and Jon is what I need.

Thank you Madison for being my little toddler who always reminds me that I need to push myself, yet I need to enjoy life when I am stressing out like right now.

To those mamas with any baby or toddler keeping them busy then give them a day to relax and not just run around running, instead try to help out and not just watch them slowly lose themselves in the everyday aspects. Be there for them especially on a day for Mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment