Adventures ahoy...

...


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh goodness, changes.

It's been a whirlwind of busy for our household with many changes, all good :)

First big change is Madison turning into a little toddler who has a mind of her own with a new vocabulary  being built on a daily basis. She's 16 months now and so full of energy! Everyday she blows my mind on how she can be so grown up in comparison to the past year, she just has blossomed into a little lady!

Second big change is that we have moved from Bothell to Seattle as of July 1st :) Madison has her own room and we love being 5 minutes away from a park not to mention a block away from a coffee shop (for Mommy's sake). Another bonus is we are 10 minutes from Alki beach which is perfect with this lovely week of great weather! We love our new townhouse and I'll be posting pictures soon once I have internet, right now I'm at Jon's parents house writing this to keep up to date :)

Third big change is Jon has a job at Google! The chef he interned for was hired by Google to hire chefs for a cafe opening towards the end of the month so he told Jon he would get him an interview which Jon did amazing at, they offered him a job on the spot!

Fourth big change is I'm done with my first quarter back as a full-time student with 5 classes taken. Somehow I pulled through all my classes with four 4.0's and one 3.2 from my A&P 242 class. That class was the death of me if I didn't survive, but luckily I don't have to retake it with my other classes that are pretty much 4.0's. Overall my gpa was a 3.77 :) Now it's back to summer quarter full time with A&P 241, Stats, and Art Appreciation :) I'm pretty excited once I'm done with this quarter because then I'll be done with my pre-reqs for nursing school, now I just need to get hours of medical experience (250 hours, eek!).

Finally things are getting all pulled together in the right direction with family life, school, and everything else. Life is good and I couldn't ask for anything more than to ask the sun to keep shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment